The Site urd-digital.com offers an online viewing and consultation service for the Universal Registration Document called Digital URD (hereinafter the "Service").
Site Editor – Hosts
The publisher of the website is the Labrador Group (hereinafter "Labrador"):
- SAS with share capital of €100,000;
- Registered office: 8, rue Lantiez, 75017 – Paris;
- Registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 3 84362182;
- Intracommunity VAT number: FR28384362182.
The Website Publication Director is M. Laurent Rouyrès
The website is hosted on the company’s servers by the company.
92, rue Réaumur
Design – Referencing – Maintenance
8 rue Lantiez - 75017 Paris – France
The information contained in this Service does not in any way constitute commercial offers of support or services and cannot have a contractual value.
The publisher of the site may not be held liable for the content of the pages, which are disseminated for information purposes only. urd-digital.com
The Service is accessible to all Internet users 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except for scheduled or unscheduled interruptions by Labrador or its service providers for maintenance and/or security purposes, or in the event of force majeure.
Labrador cannot be held liable for any damage of any kind resulting from the unavailability of the Service.
Labrador does not guarantee that the Service will be free of anomalies, errors or bugs, nor that the Service will operate without failure or interruption. In this regard, Labrador may freely and at its sole discretion determine any period of unavailability of the Service.
Labrador cannot be held liable for data transmission, connection or network unavailability problems.
Labrador reserves the right to change the Service for technical or commercial reasons. If these changes do not substantially and adversely alter the conditions of the provision of the services, the User is informed of the changes made, without his or her acceptance being required.
Labrador declines all responsibility:
- In the event of a temporary lack of access to the Service due to maintenance or technical problems, regardless of the origin and cause, or the updating of the available documentation;
- In the event of direct or indirect damage caused to the User, whatever its nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of the Service (and/or the Site linked to it). In the event of abnormal use or unlawful exploitation of the Service, the User alone is liable for any damage caused to third parties and the consequences of any claims or actions that may result. In this respect, the User waives any recourse against Labrador in the context of legal proceedings instituted by a third party against them for the unlawful use and/or exploitation of the Service.